Land Rover 110 1983 Y Reg. For Sale

· 1 · 749

McWallace

• Name: James Wallace
« on: September 15, 2020, 08:33:37 PM »
£16,000.00 ono                                                                                                                                 
This Land Rover is one of the first built 110 Models, originally a Hard Top but has had Side Windows fitted at some point in its life.
Full Nut and Bolt restoration has been carried out to a very High Standard.
Original Chassis has been Stripped and Re Coated (there is one small welding patch)
All new Brakes, Hoses and Pipes. Upgraded to Vented Discs and Brand New Callipers.
Fitted with a 200TDI from a Discovery and original LT77 Gear box with New Clutch.      200TDI had covered approx. 75,000 miles before fitting.
New 200TDI Radiator and Intercooler.
Fitted with Revo Cooling fan and Stephen Parker Exhaust Conversion as well as cooling hose and intercooler hose kit.
Other new parts include, Exhaust, Wheel bearings, Steering Box, Doors Front and Rear, Heated windscreen, Seats have been re trimmed with Exmoor Trim Kits including bespoke Green Stitching detail. Exmoor Trim Woolf Door Cards with door Pockets, New Front Head lining From OEM Developments with matching sun visors.
Uprated Britpart Cellular Dynamics 50mm lift Suspension. Steel Wella Wheels with BF Goodridch Mud Terrain Tyres (original wheels are included in the sale). A few other bits and pieces also included in the sale.
This would make an ideal basis for a camping vehicle, which was my intention, but I have not been fit enough to do what I wanted to it. It has been very little used in the past 18 months so it really needs a new owner who will use it to its potential.
MOT till February 2021
Miles since Re-Build are around 1000
Jim Wallace   Tel  07811 010498
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:43:12 PM by McWallace »