MOT Centre Recommendation

· 18 · 4778

lurch032003

Re: MOT Centre Recommendation
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 08:16:23 PM »
Great little place ran in Blackburn central Scotland called diesel jocks guys names Duncan very friendly cheap and helpful. Don't rip people of and he always manages to squeeze people in for work tyres mot etc give him a try for cars vans landys anything
Hi know where it is never been yet does he do good jobs what's his costs like ? Does he also do parts?
Cheers
John

SJF

• Name: Stuart Ford
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 10:18:12 PM »
He's a great people's person there to help you out not make you need a second mortgage lol I do all my work my self but for newer cars with ecu etc i take then to him and always recommend him to friends haven't had anyone tell me about a negative experience there. He does any type of repairs from tyres to engine work. I'm sure any parts you need he will be more than willing to get in for you. A genuine top bloke Duncan is.
His number is 01506 530838 tell him Stuart from cummins sent you

lurch032003

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 11:25:25 AM »
He's a great people's person there to help you out not make you need a second mortgage lol I do all my work my self but for newer cars with ecu etc i take then to him and always recommend him to friends haven't had anyone tell me about a negative experience there. He does any type of repairs from tyres to engine work. I'm sure any parts you need he will be more than willing to get in for you. A genuine top bloke Duncan is.
His number is 01506 530838 tell him Stuart from cummins sent you

Ty mate have him added to phone for next time