For Sale. 127/130" Chassis and full size Quad-tec box body.. Project??

· 3 · 1383

piper9

very good 127/130" chassis, only covered 36,000 miles from new, originally fitted with 3.5 V8, now has 200 tdi engine mounts.
no i.d or logbook as was bought a few years ago as a donor vehicle to build into a brand new 110 galvanised chassis, all the parts i.e engine, gearbox, axles and panels doors etc.. were used in the build, this chassis and some other parts were left over and far to good to scrap! its ready to use and does not need any welding, it really is solid!

also:

Full size Quad-tec box body to suit single cab 130, rare body with full width, one piece lift up rear door, and side access door and pop-up roof section to allow you to stand inside, fully wood lined, includes keys for locks.

very hard to find these rare items in good condition, would make a very good expedition camper project.

open to sensible offers, viewing welcome anytime, located in the Castle Douglas area.

email me at piper.9@hotmail.co.uk  or call 07748493580

Regards George.

piper9

Still got these... open to any offers??
I also have, axles and Heavy duty springs, Hi-cap rear bulkhead and some other parts to get this project under way, may even take a swap if anyone fancys a crack at this 130 project..

Cheers George.

piper9

Re: For Sale. 127/130" Chassis and full size Quad-tec box body.. Project??
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »
Now sold, Thanks