Problem with membership cards

· 4 · 1379

kvz2000

• Name: Donald
Problem with membership cards
« on: February 18, 2021, 09:41:05 PM »
Hi ,
Got a card through the letter box to phone Post Office  sorting office , they told me there was a letter that didn’t have postage paid and it was classed as a fraudulent stamp ! I paid the £2.00 and it will be delivered soon , they could tell me there was another similar letter with the same fault .

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
Re: Problem with membership cards
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 07:44:50 AM »
Hello,

Sorry to hear this - not sure what the issue has been.

Please email your membership number to membersec@slroc.co.uk and I’ll arrange to refund you the cost.

Thanks,

Dean
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP

kvz2000

• Name: Donald
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 04:46:54 PM »
Hi Dean ,
Please don’t worry about the refund , I just wanted the club to be aware of the issue , I can only see a small section of the perforation missing on each side of the stamp so perhaps that’s what they don’t like but seems strange to refuse to deliver letter because of this ... apparently there was another similar letter at the Girvan sorting office with same problem .
Cheers
Donald

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 01:10:00 PM »
Hello, to anyone affected by this problem, as I am becoming aware of a couple more...

I have been back to the stamp supplier and they are trying to assure me they are just old stock and should still be valid, but I am having my doubts more and more.

Apologies to anyone affected and for being out of pocket.   If anyone would like a refund of the penalty fee, PM me or email dean.pugh@me.com and I will happily refund.

Sorry all,

Dean

2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP